With a completely automated process, the UV Guardian roams your designated space, utilizing its high-powered UV Lamp to destroy harmful bacteria and viruses. No user operation required. Smart-sensing technology guides the UV Guardian around obstacles, adjusting for new routes when necessary.
UV GUARDIAN FEATURES
• Disinfects areas in as little as 30 seconds
• Effective range of 20 feet
• Automatically returns to charging station
• UV-C Light ranging between 200nm and 280nm
MANUAL & AUTOMATIC CONTROL
• Control remotely or assign automatic routes
• Map out multiple locations
• Automatic obstacle avoidance
• Emergency stop switch
• Infrared human body detection
UV Guardian is an optimal solution to automate the disinfection process in a variety of industries
Medical and Health
• Health Clinics
• Dental Clinics
• Schools & Colleges • Libraries
• Community Centers
• Train Stations
• UV is a spectrum of light with wavelengths ranging from 100nm (nanometers) to 400nm. A UV-C light typically ranges between 200nm and 280nm. UV-C is the shortest wavelength of the three forms of UV.
• UVC exposure inactivates microbial organisms such as bacteria and viruses by altering the structure and the molecular bonds of their DNA
• The shorter the wavelength, the more radiation it gives off. However, UV-C is not a huge risk because natural UV-C emissions do not penetrate the skin.
OUR UV-C LIGHTS
• UV Guardian uses TUV 30W UVC bulbs by Phillips
• Having 6 bulbs on UV Guardian allows cleaning time of just thirty seconds
UV GUARDIAN FAQS
Will an encounter with a person or pet disrupt the UV Guardian?
What is the lifespan of the UV Lamp?
The UV Lamp has a lifespan of up to 8000 hours
What is the max range of a tasked area?
The UV Guardian can handle tasked areas up to 10,700 sq. ft.
How much room does the UV Guardian need?
UV Guardian only needs 50 cm between itself and obstacles such as a wall while calibrating.
How long is the Guardian lifespan?
UV Guardian can run for up to 3 hours off a single charge.
ABOUT RICHTECH SYSTEMS
Founded in 2004, Richtech Systems has over 16 years of experience as a global leader in healthcare technology, providing solutions to hospitals, governments and schools throughout the US and abroad. As an FDA registered Class II medical device manufacturer, Richtech Systems has worked tirelessly during this pandemic to provide effective enterprise solutions for companies to keep employees safe as businesses reopen.